At Byers Green Primary School we are committed to equality. We aim for every child to fulfil his or her potential regardless of background or personal circumstances.
We aim to:
- Provide a secure and accessible environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued;
- Include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity;
- Provide positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and disabled people;
- Improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity;
- Make inclusion a thread that runs through all of the activities of our school.
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.