Thank you for your patience and understanding as we have dealt with the events of what has already been a very challenging week … and it is still only Tuesday!
From next week we intend to provide learning packs as well as online resources for remote learning and more information will follow about this towards the end of the week.
Please see below for details about remote learning for the rest of this week.
Take care and stay safe.
Remote learning for the rest of this week will be available daily from tomorrow morning via Tapestry for Class 1. You should have received your child’s login details last term. If you have any difficulty accessing Tapestry please email Miss Morgan – email@example.com.
Classes 2, 3 & 4
Remote learning for English and maths for the rest of this week will be available daily from tomorrow morning via Classroom Secrets Kids for Classes 2, 3 & 4 and Times Tables Rock Stars for Classes 3 & 4. You should have received your child’s login details last term. If you have any difficulty accessing either of these websites please email your child’s class teacher as follows:
- Miss Forth – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs Bradwell – email@example.com
- Mrs Mowbray – firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition the following opportunities are also available:
- Durham Music Service are providing 15 mins of safe music-making streamed live at 9:15am each day. The video clip will be available for the rest of the day at https://www.durhammusic.org.uk/15minsofmusic
- The BBC have added ten new Super Mood Movers videos to their website, created in partnership with Children in Need and the Premier League, to enhance children’s wellbeing with irresistibly catchy songs and easy-to-follow dance routines. Find them at https://www.bbc.co.uk/teach/supermovers/pshe-super-mood-movers/zm2gydm
- Encourage your child to read a book of their choice and discuss it with them.