Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Data Protection Policy
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Equality Policy Statement
- SEND Policy
Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Keeping Children Safe in School Policy February 2021 – BGPS
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 8 Sexual_violence_and_sexual_harassment_between_children_in_schools_and_colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a change in the legislation regarding how personal data can be stored and used which came into effect on the 25 May 2018. In light of these changes we have updated our Privacy Notice for Parents:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.