On Tuesday 30 April each class took part in workshops based around the theme of ‘Exploring Christianity around the world’ led by Chris Hudson from Barnabas in Schools. At an age-appropriate level the children were able to:
- explore in depth how the Christian faith is lived out in other countries
- understand Christianity as a living world faith
- use interactive and reflective activities to find out how Christianity began and developed
- learn about Christianity today in countries such as Ethiopia, Argentina, Spain and Russia
- compare differences and similarities in Christian faith and worship, as well as the key beliefs that are common across the world.